DREAMS ARE REAL, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS JUST BELIEVE
Hi, this is a comment.To delete a comment, just log in, and view the posts’ comments, there you will have the option to edit or delete them.
This message is being posted to all student blogs. Please subscribe to my RSS feed at
and read the following revised instructions:
B: Create a WordPress Blog (15 points)
1. The following must be completed by March 27.
2. Register with WordPress.com and create a new blog. You must use WordPress and you must begin with a new blog for this assignment – no exceptions. Use http://wordpress.com/signup/ or download the latest copy of WordPress and add it to your Web site (only for those who own their own Web site and are technically skilled).
3. E-mail Michael@strangelove.com by January 16 with a link to your blog. Dr. Strangelove will subscribe to your blog.
Your blog must have the following features and content:
4. Your blog must allow people to subscribe to your blog. To do this you MUST use a template that has an RSS link (also called a FEED) clearly indicated on the main page. It is usually seen at the very top, the bottom, or the side. Failure to use a template that has an RSS link on its main page will result in automatic failure of this assignment.
5. Your blog must contain at least 24 separate entries on 24 different days (approximately twice a week). Each entry should reflect on a passage of your choosing from the texts or something Dr. Strangelove said in the lectures. Each entry must be accompanied by an image of your choosing that is related to the subject of your reflection. The image can made by your or taken from the Internet.
6. Your blog must contain an additional 12 entries that included an embedded YouTube amateur video and your reflections on the video as part of popular culture.
7. You must change the subheading that comes with your blog.
8. You must give your blog a clever and informative name and subheading.
9. You must subscribe to 6 other student blogs in this course.
10. You must write 24 comments on other student blogs in this course.
11. You must assign a subject category to each blog posting.
12. Your blog must have the following features: an About section; a list of Categories (give each posting to your blog a subject category), a BlogRoll.
13. You must allow comments to be added to your blog.
14. Again, do not ask the professor how to make your blog – the WordPress site has all the help you need – use the help forums.
15. You must reflect and analyze within your postings using references to research, theory, and media scholars. A posting that is merely your own thoughts will not suffice for this assignment.
16. Your ABOUT page must have your full name and your course code – otherwise I will not be able to give you a mark! DO NOT put your student number, address, or phone number in your blog (or anywhere on the Internet). Blog safely.
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.